Hanadama, meaning “Flower Pearl,” represents the highest quality available in Japanese Akoya Pearls, certified by the Japan Pearl Science Laboratory. This 7.5-8.0mm white Japanese akoya pearl necklace is compiled of gorgeous pearls with exceptional luster. All akoya pearls are imported directly from the salt waters of Japan, grown in the Pinctada fucata oyster. All of our pearl necklaces are made on site, and our experienced staff of GIA certified specialists pay careful attention to all details in order to create truly beautiful pearl necklaces. The pearl necklace comes affixed with our standard 14K gold clasp, in either white or yellow gold. The pearl necklace is strung and double-knotted with silk thread and comes in a beautiful jewelry gift box, creating an elegant presentation. All Hanadama Necklaces come with a certificate of authenticity issued by the Japan Pearl Science Laboratory, guaranteeing the quality and the source of the pearls.
- High quality, 14K white or yellow gold clasp.
- Every item is packaged and shipped in a beautiful jewelry gift box, creating an elegant presentation.
- Fast and reliable shipping to arrive on your special date, guaranteed
- Every product is covered by our 60 day satisfaction guarantee for returns and exchange
- All products come with a certificate of authenticity